Sunday, January 23, 2011

Peanut Butter


My wonderful, loving, generous, and sexy husband had a craving for a cupcake with peanut butter and banana flavors. I (taking any opportunity to bake something) decided to make him a banana cupcake with peanut buttercream filling and chocolate frosting. All vegan and all delicious. The first bite I took of this did not impress me too much because I didn't get all the flavors together. When you get to the center and taste the banana, peanut butter and chocolate all together....YUM!! Super Yum!

2 comments:

Vegan reviews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vegan reviews said...

Looks yummy!!!! I wish I was better at making vegan cupcakes but they don't seem to come out just right!!! Oh well I will stick with what I know and like i guess....I will just admire what you bake!!