Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nonsense and What not

Hhhmmm, well not too much to say. But I am posting something anyway. I figure if I just get myself into the habit of doing this it will just start to flow out easier.

I've been running (on the treadmill) everyday this week. I feel great but my legs are sore and I'm walking like I have a full diaper sometimes. :( Not the sort of image I wanna be throwin out there.

I think I am pretty well prepared for Burning Man this year. I have pretty much all the clothes and costumes I need. I just need to get food and water to last me for 9 days. Also, a buttload of sunscreen and chapstick with sunscreen! Last year there was a nasty sunblister incident.
O o
(..)
~

I got a sexy little white slip that looks like it could be from the 40's (but it's not) and I can't wait to pair that with my kick ass purple doc's!!

While typing this out I am realizing that I hate these stupid acrylic nails I got. They are a bit too long and are causing me to make many typos.

Maybe a picture of something tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Pandora's Aquarium said...

Keep 'em coming!
And when you're at Burning Man, if you happen to meet a tall very cute Irish boy named Mike (aka Tricky Mic) tell him Mike and Geri say hi! :)

Honeysuckle said...

I will!! Do you happen to know what camp he is with? I camp with The Lost Penguins. You could tell him to come by and say hi to Honeysuckle (that's me...lol) !!